We are glad to announce the call for papers of JADT 2018, 14th International Conference on the Statistical Analysis of Textual Data, that will be held in Rome (Italy), from 12 to 15 June 2018 (organised by the DII– Department of Enterprise Engineering “Mario Lucertini” Tor Vergata University, Rome and by the DSS– Department of Statistical Sciences, Sapienza University, Rome).
This biennial conference, which has constantly been gaining importance since its first occurrence in Barcelone (1990), is open to all scholars and researchers working in the field of textual data analysis; ranging from lexicography to the analysis of political discourse, from information retrieval to marketing research, from computational linguistics to sociolinguistics, from text mining to content analysis. After the success of the previous meetings, the three-day conference in Rome will continue to provide a workshop-style forum through technical paper sessions, invited talks, and panel discussions.
Topics of interest
- Textometry, Statistical Analysis of Textual Data
- Exploratory Textual Data Analysis
- Corpus and Quantitative Linguistics
- Natural Language Processing
- Text Corpora Encoding
- Statistical Analysis of Unstructured and Structured Data
- Text Categorisation, Fuzzy Classification and Visualization
- Information Retrieval and Information Extraction
- Text Mining, Web Mining, Semantic Web
- Stylometry, Discourse analysis
- Software for Textual Data Analysis
- Machine Learning for Textual Data Analysis
- Multilingual and parallel corpora